In an effort to push myself in my workouts, I reviewed various work out sessions online, read articles, looked at the CrossFit website, and given my limited access to exercise equipment, I came up with this as an option of what to do some days. I need to know I have worked REALLY hard. I need sore muscles dang it!
So this is what I am about to go do. I think it will be hard. I hope so!
Walk at a decent pace on treadmill for 5 min to warm up.
Do each of the following at one minute intervals:
*Jump Rope
*Push Ups
*Jump Rope
*Sit Ups or Bicycles
*Jump Rope
*Wall Wit
*Jump Rope
*Plank
*Jump Rope
*Squats
*Jump Rope
*Jumping Jacks
Repeat 3x.
Cool down walking on treadmill.
STRETCH!
Pat self on back for doing this (assuming it's hard, if it's a breeze for you, then hey, do each activity for 2-3 min before moving to the next one, it's customizable that way.)
Made it through this twice, then died a proud, happy death :) The bottom of my feet were cramping up during the jumping jacks though (weird) so I had to keep pausing to shake them out.
ReplyDelete