Ok this whole "no sweets" thing is really hard. Harder than I expected. I think my next experiment is going to be cooking with stevia.
I can not, and will not, consume artificial sweeteners. I truly think they are toxic to the human body. I know I was on the verge of developing type II diabetes, so I really, really need to give my systems a break from sugar shock. Ergo...no cooking with sugar either.
Tonight...I am going to make an attempt at hot chocolate. I have skim milk. I have baking coco (dark, my favorite) and I have liquid, vanilla stevia. I think I can find a tasty way to make something satisfying.
I hope so. I think I can make it through this if I can have a sugar free hot chocolate to drink every once in a while that is not full of toxic crap.
Please let it be good....
Yup a very long learning process! And for sure get some snacks, they're a must have when you're about to pass out from hunger. Those are the times I usually binge eat my box of Honey Bunches of Oats.
ReplyDelete