...me why I am doing this little experiment. And also why now?
To answer the "why are you doing this" question I will say this:
I wanted to see if it's really that simple. Change diet to a healthier one and exercise = be healthier version of me and happier.
Really? Is that really it?
Well...seems that this one little change is having a domino effect in other areas of my life so maybe that is really it. Would be cool if it was.
As for the "why now" question: I don't know. I guess I really just finally got tired of trying everything else. I also think the doctor finding out I had low levels of vitamin D, then taking it for a couple of months and seeing the DRASTIC difference it made started me thinking about the whole thing.
Want to know more about the extremely important role of nutrition in your life and the life of loved ones? Watch this when you have a little time: http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70123196&trkid=2434768&t=Food+Matters
It's gets a little extreme at some points, but the message is clear. As the title of the movie states, food matters. Huge.
I will watch the movie! Thanks! Dan just got us Netflix for Chirstmas so I CAN watch the movie! I love hearing about your progress and I truly am so happy for you! And yes, down to the tiniest cell, your body doesn't work right when you are unhealthy. It's nice to be in tune with your body! Wonderful actually! And don't feel too guilty about not working out the other day. You had met your goal! You were tired and it was snowing. Most importanlty, you had met your goal!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily :) Thanks for reading, for posting comments, for encouraging me. It's very helpful.
ReplyDelete