6:15: rise and shine after crashing into bed at 12:30 (worked the pm shift at job.)
6:45: arrive at work
7:00: ate a blueberry yogurt and granola (both not within the bounds of experiment)
7:30: throw up yogurt and granola (lovely), not sure if it's because of crappy, processed food overload or yogurt gone bad (which happens often at this job)
9:00: wake girls up, feel hungry but still not so great, eat rice crispies
12:00: lunch time, eat a piece of white bread, feel sick again but...it stays down (yay!)
2:30: extremely hungry, eat almonds I brought from home
3:20: feeling much better, call parents and accept dinner invitation
4:30: arrive at parents and pick at turkey, tastes wonderful and no stomach yuckiness
5:30-ish: eat dinner (spinach salad, cauliflower, dinner roll, corn, turkey, small portion of potatoes, gravy, all home made, yay mom and dad!!!)
6:00-ish: eat...dessert. I'm going to slaughter the spelling. It was Pavlova. Oh. My. Goodness. SOOOO tasty!!! Crispy, sweet, creamy, fruity, and sugary goodness, and no throwing up. TOTALLY not ok on this experiment what with all the sugar, but I am ok with this decision. Plus, it was for the good of the ladies at my mothers church. We had to be a study group of which version of the dessert was better.
6:30: head home with sugar hangover.
7:00: notice while driving that my thyroid is much less swollen than it has been in about a year and a half...seriously... I highly doubt that this is a coincidence.
8:30: tired, watching "Downton Abbey" on PBS, feeling jittery despite being so tired (sugar?) and feeling my thyroid...totally not as swollen... I am going to keep an eye on this. The left side is almost totally back to normal and the right side is about half as swollen as it was last week. Not what I was expecting but hey...this is a welcomed, unexpected surprise!
Tomorrow, back on track. No sugar. Fresh everything. Fish three times this week. Whole grains. Keep working out etc etc... Quite pleased so far. I can see results in more than one way and I'm pleased and excited.
Mom & Dad's dinner sounds so delicious! I am so jelous!
ReplyDeleteIt was so freaking good. Why is food so much better when mom makes it?
ReplyDelete