Today it begins. 30 days of eating a mostly plant based diet, nothing prepackaged, canned, or refined. Just real, whole foods, as fresh as possible.
*Breakfast was multi grain hot cereal with apples chopped up in it and a little bit of honey. Quite tasty.
*Lunch was chicken, veggie and bean soup I made, some steamed broccoli and shredded cheddar cheese, fresh baby carrots and a small handful of almonds.
*I have no idea what to have for dinner but I had better plan fast.
I also worked out at the gym and went running, so I know I will be damn hungry tonight. Veggie omelet maybe? Guess we'll see. So far my stomach has no idea what to do with all this fiber, but I know it's a good thing so...right now I'm happy with myself and the decisions to do this.
Way to go Polly! A grilled (George Forman) chicken breast and baked veggies is one of my quick favorites!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily :) I need one of those grills!
ReplyDelete