Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 16

Oh man...
I seriously over did it.
I did a really looong day of working out yesterday, lots of cardio and weights. At the end of the day, I didn't feel like eating much, so I didn't.
Then today, I did a solid hard hour of cardio. I feel really gross. I can tell my electrolytes are totally out of whack and I need food, but I feel like I am going to throw up. Part of this whole experiment is "no sugar," but in my fridge I had a little Gatorade pack of electrolyte gel from my hiking days last summer. 100 calories, various forms of quickly absorbable sugar, salt, potassium, B vitamins and other basics. I downed it and it helped for about a half hour. Now I'm back to feeling pukey again. I have some ginger tea. I think I'll make it with honey and see if that helps. Then, good, solid, basic, healthy dinner.
Bad brain fog too.
Chills.
Yup. I over did it with not enough good, healthy food in my system to support the level of activity I did in the past two days.
Lesson: learned.
Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment