Hard couple of days. Broken hearted and crying (like, ice-packs on my eyes they are so swollen, blowing snot bubbles crying.)
The problem? ZERO appetite. None. For two days. Nothing. I made myself eat a little, as much as I could, but really, it was pretty pathetic.
Exercise: also none. Not smart, I don't think, to exercise when one is running on empty calorie-wise.
I guess taking two days to be sad over something that is a really difficult thing is ok. Today, doing better. Pushing through and eating a normal amount of food. Generally, under-eating has not been an issue for me in life so I doubt this will last long. The good thing is, if this had been even two months ago, I would have turned to junk food. At least now, despite not eating much, when I DID eat, it was all very healthy, nutritionally dense foods.
Progress in one area, despite sadness. Go me?
No comments:
Post a Comment