Saturday, May 26, 2012

It Doesn't Matter What You Do...

...as long as it's ore than what you did before.
Like walking? Try this on for size:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3Duz_6a9M
I'm serious.
I'ts fun.
I can't dance for crap, but when I go out for a jog, I listen to music and...sometimes...I just can't help it. I HAVE to dance while jogging. It happens to be incredible liberating, and fun. I am sure people who see me are wondering if I am having some kind of a seizure, but I hope the big grin across my face puts their mind to rest a little.
All I'm saying is, move more than you use to.
And if you can throw some dancing in there too (even if you look weird) then hey, even better.

1 comment:

  1. I want to be able to dance again! Your idea is wonderful. Thank you! Now to get my knee recovered so I can follow your sound advice. :)

    ReplyDelete