Monday, April 16, 2012

This Weeks Plans:

On running days: run (obviously.)
On the off days: do weights and core work. Everything I am reading says "strong core help you be a less injured runner," as well as "have a strong butt, your knees will thank you" and "jump rope on your off days helps with better running form." So noted.
On Sunday: rest.
I will need it.
Will keep ya'll posted on how it goes.
Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. keep it up, lady! jump rope, never thought of if... do you have a weighted one, isn't that available. or am i thinking hulahoop!? i also started a blog... too many things that go on in our lives that we forget and things we want to share with others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did?! Can I get the link? I'd love to keep up with what you and yours are up to :)

      Delete