So, obviously, when one is eating well and exercising, ones body changes shape. Some of those ways are small, some are big. Sometimes the changes happen slowly over time, and some are kind of rapid.
There is one that has been slowly happening and I haven't really noticed. Then, while on a run the other day, I was forced to notice.
As I jogged along, I began to get the distinct impression that my top of my behind was feeling a breeze, as if it was no longer covered by my panties. "Huh...that's...unexpected," I thought to myself, as I plodded along. About a half a block later I noticed that almost ALL of my butt was feeling the breeze and that the front of me was a well.
This is when I realized that my undies were falling off. All the way. And pretty much the only thing keeping them up was the crotch of my running shorts. I tried to nonchalantly inch them back up as I ran along side some fairly heavy traffic, but it became rather clear, rather quickly, that that was simply NOT going to work and more drastic measures were needed. (I can only imagine what I looked like doing THAT weird wiggle/jog combo movement.) I tried ignoring it, but the longer I went on, the further down my thighs they inched and it was about to get REALLY obvious to anyone who glanced my way that I had a pantie malfunction.
So...I just accepted the moment for what it is, stuck my hands down my shorts, and in a very unlady like manner, pulled my under clothing back to their proper position, where they stayed just long enough for me to make it back home.
I assumed this problem was simply because that pair is in need of being tossed out.
Then I went running on Thursday. Repeat above scenario. Another pair bites the dust.
Then I went to work last night and today: two more pairs have been deemed worthless.
I finally realized today that it's not that they are old and stretched out unmentionables. It's that I am simply no longer the size required to keep them in place. I am completely ok with this.
Bummer (no pun intended.) Guess I'll have to get some new panties!
(I tell you this because I honestly had not considered the fact that, along with getting healthy and stuff comes a need for new under garments. So, if you are doing the same thing and as of yet have not had a pantie problem, just know that it's on it's way....it WILL get you at unexpected moments. Consider yourself warned...)
This was really funny! Congratulations by the way. That's a big accomplishment!
ReplyDeleteLaughing with tears of hillarity! Thanks for starting my day off with laughter.
ReplyDelete=D
Welcome :)
Delete