I have not posted a blog for a looong time. Longer than I thought.
I didn't post one when I ran my second half marathon, which seems weird to me in hind sight but that's besides the point.
Why haven't I been posting? For a few reasons:
1) My job is draining. Physically, mentally and emotionally it is exhausting. On my days off I often sit on my sofa and rock back and forth, whimpering in a dazed state of recovery. By the time I have to go back, I almost feel human again.
2) Because of said scenario explained above, I have become a very boring person indeed. This leaves little to write about. I have realized the last few weeks that I am incredibly dull and am feeling lifeless. It's time to shake things up!!!
I have goals damnit.
I have things I want to do.
I am a sucker of the marrow of life!!! ( Ok not really, but I do like to live a little. Seriously. I do.)
So here I am, early morning on Feb. 12, 2013. Battling a migraine and getting ready for a "life's first" moment. Today....my boobs get smashed. Don't worry, it's going to be done by a professional and it's strictly for medical purposes.
And I am pretty nervous. And I don't think I'll be all smiles like this lady is:
It's probably nothing. I'm pretty sure it's just you're average, "You're a chick, deal with it," kind of a thing.
So that's what I'll do. I'll deal with it.
And after that, I think I'll go to California, maybe quit my job, and take out a loan for nursing school. Time to get busy living.

No comments:
Post a Comment