Damn.
(a poem I composed around 5:30 in the morning but didn't post til now)
There is a hang nail on my toe
How it got there I do not know
Snagging on my silky sheet
It wakens me from dreams so sweet
Annoying pain from foot to head
I now must rise from my comfy bed
I had a hang nail on my toe
How it got there I do not know.
Okay so you sent me your invite to your blog forever ago but I really almost neven check my e-mail! So I just added it to my list of fellow bloggers. And I can honestly say that I have never had a hangnail on my tow, my finger? Yes, but never my toe. But I can relate to hating to get out of my comfy bed, usually for me it's becuase I have to pee and even then I wait until I can no longer sleep to get go. Sorry about the TMI but we were on the subject of having to get out of comfy beds. Speaking of, I am headed there right now. Good night.
ReplyDeleteHey Emily! I really don't have a clue how I got a freaking hangmail on my toe! And it really hurt like hell too. All kinds of annoying. Oh and, I too am generally pulled from bed out of a need to pee.
ReplyDelete